This 25" rosary will guide you through the Stations of the Cross. It begins with a Crucifix with God behind Jesus' body. The beads are 6mm purple glass beads. Instead of Our Father beads, you have silver oxide medals depicting the 15 Stations of the Cross. The medals are marked with the number of the station and a small image. There are 3 beads between each station. This rosary is made in Italy.
Instructions for praying the Stations of the Cross Rosary:
- On the Crucifix say the Apostle’s Creed.
- On each of the following five beads say an Act of Contrition.
- The following is said before each station for the intentions of the Holy Father: We adore you, O Christ, and we bless You, because by Your holy Cross You have redeemed the world.
- After announcing and meditating on each Station, pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be (the three purple glass beads).
- The silver charms are marked with the number of the station and a small image.
- Pray the Closing Prayer after the last station.